The GRIZZLY Survival Kit is perfect for anyone who hikes, camps, or travels. The GRIZZLY is packed with almost every gadget you could need on your next adventure. In one tiny waterproof box is everything from a pocketknife to a finger saw and emergency whistle. The GRIZZLY Survival Kit is a must have when packing for your next trip.
**THIS IS NOT A KIT TO SURVIVE A GRIZZLY BEAR ATTACK**
- The entire package of survival items is contained in a waterproof case measuring 4.3in x 7in which is a bit bigger than your average smartphone.
- Foldable pocketknife with serrated edge, bottle opener, window breaker, clip, and string cutter.
- Emergency whistle.
- Finger saw allows you to cut small branches and trees.
- Fire starter made from iron and flint with 5000-12000 uses and bottle opener.
- Credit card size tool similar to the BADGER but with 12 tools in 1.
- Writing pen/window breaker in case of emergencies and self defence.
- Paracord bracelet with built-in compass, fire starter, whistle, 7-strand paracord with 550Ib rating, and scrapper.
- Powerful pocket flashlight with optical zoom and 3 different light modes.
- The water bottle clip lets you easily attach your water bottle to your belt.
- Weighs 500g.
What’s in the box?
- Waterproof Box itself.
- Foldable Pocket Knife.
- Emergency Whistle
- Finger Saw.
- Fire Starter.
- Credit Card Size Tool.
- Writing Pen/Window Breaker.
- Paracord Bracelet.
- Water Bottle Clip.